Thursday, May 28, 2009

Top 5 Favourite Snacks 2009

Here are my top 5 favourite snacks in 2009 so far. (try them !)

1) Camel's Baked Almonds
This is my top of my list. It's baked, so it's not salted, or honey roasted like most other nuts. I like it this way cause it brings out the natural fragrance of the almonds. Delightfully crunchy, (something like pocky), I can finish a bag in one week. It doesn't stick to your teeth like peanuts, it sort of just glides down your throat. High in protein and fibre.

2) Ceres Pineapple Juice
I drink Ceres natural fruit juices cause it's really fresh and natural. The pineapple juice here is not too sour, its mostly sweet with a bit of sour. Very refreshing and thirst quenching. I like it after it's chilled at the bottom of my fridge on a hot day.

3) Wasabi Mini Crackers
They come in extremely small packets. About the size of a thumb nail. There are 2 crackers in a packet. Wasabi flavoured with crunchy sesame seeds. Very addictive. Don't know if they sell it in Singapore.

4) Chicken McNuggets
There are no nuggets like macdonalds chicken mcnuggets. I love it when its fresh and hot. My favorite sauce of them all is probably mustard. Tangy on the tongue. Shiok.

5) Otah Otah
My favorite night snack. I like those that has fish chunks embedded in the Otah. I can finish 5 at one go. The brand I usually eat has a logo of a man with his tongue sticking out. Forgot the brand name though. Otah!

No comments: