Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's is the"IN" thing now?

Well, recently, I realised that the people around me have been really focused on one common issue, fitness.

After all, health is wealth, and you can always earn more money, but if you lose your health, that's it.

That's why one of my aims of this year is to make fitness a lifestyle. Too long have I indulged on late suppers, and mindless eating. Now is the time to look and feel good.

My baby, Yuzhen and Irene have joined Amore, an all-female fitness centre that includes gym and fitness classes(aerobics, etc)

My collegue, Jennifer is joining us in our weekly run on Mon and Thurs.

My sis has been doing tennis, and recently, some water sports.

Rayvin has been working out at the gym, and has some nice looking arms right now.

President Obama runs and gyms every morning. Fitness and success are related I tell you.

I got a ipod armband for running during the xmas season last year.

All these signs are too loud and too clear.

Keep fit. Run for your life.

No comments: