Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Here comes 2010!

Happy new year to everyone. So happy that all of us made it to 2010. Indeed 2010 shall be better than 2009!

When I was about 10 years younger, I used to chiong orchard road for new year count down. (Don't ask me why I did that). To some people, they love the crowd and love to squeeze with other people on a hot humid night. It takes about 30min to get out of orchard mrt and wriggle your way (at the speed of 5 steps foward a min) to the surface. You know what I'm talking about.

Looking back, I really wonder why I even bothered. Its squeezing for 2 hours before everyone on the street shouts Happy New year together. Then you take 2 hours to get home. All taxis suddenly become hired, on call, and even if you could get on one, it crawls foward like a snail that is sick.

As I grow older, (10 years older) I realise that the best way to spend new years day is with your loved ones/friends hanging out together at someone's home, watching dvd, playing the "sequence" board game, eating good food, etc.

Thank goodness some of us did just that. It wasn't the entire CG, but it was quite fun to be honest. We played some dai di cum truth or dare. some card calling game with colors and mrt name curtesy of suzy. Haha. She's really the queen of card games.

Want to thank all my friends and members who have had a great 2009 with me. I really appreciate and love you guys from the bottom of my heart. You guys have really grown one year older, wiser and in being understanding. You guys are really the best.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers!

No comments: