Saturday, July 19, 2008

Default Thai Food Place

Today my cg went to our "default" thai food place again! Thanks to Clara, the official marketer for this thai place. This place serves cheap and good food!

Not to mention the nice home made ice cream place next to it, very cheap, $2.50 per cup.

Anyway, Doreen brought her little sister Eileen to join us. Only 10 years old. I have not seen someone so young in a long time.
We watched BATMAN 2: THE DARK KNIGHT afterwards. Very nice movie, 4.5 stars out of 5. A semi-horror, semi-hero movie with good pace. Go and watch it if you have not!
You know, I dressed up as BATMAN once during a costume party. Check this out...
I made it myself... Haha...

3 comments:

Derrick said...

HAHA! The background for your Batman is familiar - in church? Hahaha!

joycie said...

Haha.. Yes, the food is really good there!=) Is it Shaw Towers?

A said...

Put a tagboard!!! =D