Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Today, somebody was commenting that I do not blog that often anymore. Well, to all my fans out there, I apologise yet again.
Anyway, I'm going to talk about last week's moon cake festival gathering. Each of us was supposed to bring a mooncake type each. There were all sorts. Durian ones, (as you re reding this, my keybofd just died on me), home mde ones, lin rong, etc etc. We met in the fternoon, so there ws no moon. Still tht didn't stop some hunks from using lnterns. Xio Ting Tng. Fbin mde his own mooncke. I hve to sy, uite impresive.
Oh y, the hippest mum ws there s well. Wohoo... My kybord is getting on my nerves...

fter the entire thing, some of us went to shop for our MMBO JUMBO event next sturdy. It's going to be n wesome time!

No comments: