Thursday, September 4, 2008

Into the Pool

It's been a busy busy few weeks for me nowadays in all aspects of my life. I want to say sorry to all my fans for not blogging as often as I wished.

Anyway, been sometime since I last played pool. Used to be quite good in my JC days. Last Sunday, managed to get a few hunks to play together.
And a few babes... ... Introducing... Samantha!!! *clap clap clap*
Top Challenge: Jeremy vs WeiQiang... Miss a shot, and these guys will almost clear half the table for you....
We also trained a few new proteges...
Looks like I've not lost any of my skills... ...

Nice skill eh? Haha... And to Layeng, my dear collegue who is pestering me to show her the photo of the ring... here it is...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm not pestering u. I'm asking u to fulfil ur promise of showing me the ring photo. Haha. Okie still need to thank you for putting it up. Nice ring (it's the person that wear it makes it nice not the person who choose / buy it) HAHA :P