Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back to the old school

Went back to my old school AJC during their 25th family day on Sunday. Basically I wouldn't have known it was family day if it weren't for Jane.

Anyway, it's been 10 years since I was in AJC. How time flies. Almost all the teachers who taught me were gone. (as in they went to teach in other places)

As I walked pass the familiar hideouts where we used to skip lectures, catch a snooze, or play carum, memories started to flood in. Ahhh... those carefree days...

I can remember the old bag shelf in the canteen for students to put their bags, how birds would die in the canteen when they kamikazed into the ceiling fans, how the councillors would do umbrella duty during rainy days, how there would always be AJ ice at the old ang mo kio market.

I even remembered during valentines day, the council bought so many flowers to sell that the whole council room smelt like plant.

Sometimes you miss those old days... haha... Nostalgic~!

No comments: