Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry for not blogging...

Reason for not blogging?

Maybe it's due to my bout of fever over the 4 days I fell sick, but I think I lost abit of weight. My jeans feel baggy (like my old Alien workshop baggy jeans).

Well, it could also mean I am a lot busier, more work means more energy being used, which means weight loss. Recently due to deadlines, my entire project has been in an OT frenzy.

Gosh, my gf asked me the other day, "must you work so hard?" I was like, "no choice leh, got a lot of work, and not enough time".

Nowadays I find it harder and harder to make time to do things. Seems like, I very often need to choose to do some things and forget about the other. I need grace...

1 comment:

Mummy Kless said...

errr... you mean joyce actually asked you that question? I thought you're the one asking her.. Haha.. both of you are equally hardworking!!