Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lead a Disciplined Life!

This phase is my motto from now till the end of the year. I think alot of things can be solved if you lead a disciplined lifestyle.

If you run regularly and eat properly, you'll be trim and fit.

If you do your homework and projects consistently instead of waiting till the last minute, you'll not be stressed and you'll probably get better results.

If you balance your time for church, work, family, spouse, you'll probably have a happier relationship life with your loved ones.

Today I was struggling whether to run in the morning or not, I decided to go ahead and run. Covered 3.7km under a hot sun. Almost died. But happy.

Btw, I got this new Mizuno running singlet for $19 (on 40% discount). A bit heavy for a running singlet, but nevermind.

Lead a Disciplined Life! Don't procrastinate!