Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crawling Cockroach

Oops, I did it again.

As I was taking off my shoes, I saw the evil thing zig-zagging through my floor into the kitchen. I thought to myself, "Not again!"

Adrenaline pumped through my body. I was ready for action.

I clenched my fist and gave my famous war cry, "Dieeeeeeeeeeeee!" (nah, I didn't)

Instead, I grabbed my favorite newspaper and followed the evil thing into the kitchen.

It was fast. So fast, I nearly lost it. It hid at a corner in the shadow of my refrigerator thinking that he lost me.

SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH! This time, I whacked him like 5 times. Until he was really crushed. Stains of cockroach juice appeared on my newspaper.

Just as I was going to pick it up to dispose it, my grandmother said, "BU YAO LAH, RANG WO LAI!"

And I was like, "BU BI LAH, WO KER YI."

And she was like, "WO GEN NI SHUO BU YONG LAH, ANG ZANG!"

And I was like, "okay lor."

Of course, my grandmother is a legendary cockroach killer. She once used her bare palm to pin cockroaches to the floor, before twisting her palm for the killer blow. I still have a long way to go.
I love my granny. =>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u seem to be v. good at killing them. So next time if i see one at my desk or near by, i know who to look for. Kekeke...