Friday, October 10, 2008

Flying Cockroach

Nowadays, I try my best to blog as often as I can. Some of these blogs might not be really relevant.

Just last night, as I was washing my face in the bathroom, I caught a black dot flying behind me. It was a black dot because I wasn't wearing my glasses. Anyway, when I put on my glasses, I couldn't find that dot anywhere, thinking that I imagined it, I left the bathroom.

Just as I was leaving, I heard a buzzing sound, followed by a thud. I saw the evil thing on the floor upside down with legs wriggling and all. Spinning in rounds like a swimmer doing a backstroke. Acting cute, hoping that it will be spared.

I would have spared it if it was that cockroach in Wall-E. That was cute. This was the other side of the cute spectrum.

I was first surprised then angry. Thoughts came into my mind. "Kill! Kill!" I needed a murder weapon. I rushed downstairs and grabbed a newspaper, rolled it up. Since it wasn't moving, I took my time to aim my smash. I imagined that it was a badminton racquet. I started whacking it. Bishy Bashy style.

Again and again, the newspaper came upon the little crushed body like a ton of bricks.

They say that only pregmant cockroaches fly, so I must have killed future little cockroaches. Took a hose and flushed it down the water drainage.

Can't believing I'm fixing bugs at work and at home. What a day.

No comments: