Friday, August 8, 2008

The sparrow is small, but the 5 organs are complete

Went to Carls Jr last night for a dinner. We had about 5 meals altogether, and this was the aftermath. Hadn't had Carls Jr for a long long time. I had forgotten how massive their burgers were.
I ordered a Portabello Mushroom Burger with 2 beef patties. Almost had problem finishing it. To my horror, Doreen of all people finished her burger with ease. She even finished her fries. Look at her small frame and big appetite...

Recntly I bought another small thing that is complete .I bought recently was the new Creative Zen X-Fi (8GB). Got it for $29. Cause got some subsidy (Heh Heh). Basically a portable video player. Not that bad overall. The most important thing is that it is small and light and can be carried around in my pocket without looking like I'm smuggling a brick.

No comments: