Saturday, August 9, 2008

Will you marry me?

Well to cut the long story short. Joyce sort of guessed that I was going to propose on National Day. Cause well, I actually keyed into my hp calendar. Keyed this in very long time ago, just that I forgot to delete it. Well... (don't make this mistake guys)

Anyway, I brought it one day foward, 08-08-08, cause i know girls love surprises. The plan? To ambush her after her cg. Needed the help of my "La-La-Dui".Roles & Responsibilities of the Proposal Special Missions Team ==============================================================
Raymond: talk to her long enough to give us time to set up
Aaron and Ariel: bring us to the correct house
Her CG pple: make noise and distraction (like normal noise after cg mtgs)
My CG pple: set up signboards...
and candles... and also background music Jeremy: Photographer + Videographer
Doreen: Sound control
Asher: backup vocalist
Kelvin: the proposer

3 essential items for a proposal (and reasons why I brought them)
==============================================================
1) Guitar (otherwise, she might not marry you) 2) Roses (otherwise, she will not marry you) 3) Ring (otherwise, she will not marry you + throw guitar + throw roses at you)

Can't show you the picture of the ring as I do not have a photo of it. It's a decent ring. The price? It's a secret.

All went well in the end, even though i "gabrah" the song and speech. (Funny how slowly your mind works, when you're trying to propose). But she cried, and that's what I wanted to see. Wanted her to feel special. PS. Thank you W416 for your support. You made it happen!

PS. Check out Joycie's Jewel for her perspective of this day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw the flower, the deco, ... but where is the ring? Dun hide it.. Kekekekeke