Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KG Tips #1 "Saving Money"

I'm going to do a short series about simple habits I have acquired during my life time here as a person. Hopefully this would benefit some of you. =D

One thing about myself is that I don't buy things on impulse and then regret later. Usually if I have something in mind that I really want to buy (things that cost above $100 or so), I would wait a while, say for a week or two, before really buying it. I would surf and look at it online, I would stop by the shop to take a look a few times.

I realised that after 2 weeks, my desire to buy them dropped dramatically. I ended up not spending that kind of money.

Could you imagine if I bought things on impulse? I would have bought a car already(which means I'd be in debt, which means I'd be eating $1.90 nasi lemak everyday)

Try it, and see if it can save you some money.

No comments: